So your practice is on Facebook, now what? With flooded newsfeeds, you may find it difficult to engage patients with your daily posts. Check out these tips from Open Forum.
- Add images to posts. Posts with images receive interaction rates 39% higher than average.
- Keep your posts short and sweet. Posts with 80 characters or less get 23% higher interaction rates.
- Ask fans to “Cap That.” Add a picture and ask fans to comment with a caption!
- Timing matters! Keep your posts between 1pm and 4pm on weekdays. Avoid posting after 8pm.
- Get fans involved. Ask them for share tips, favorite foods, movies, etc!