There were a number of changes in the world of social media this year, from major brands getting hacked to Instagram introducing ads and more. As 2014 comes to a close, we’re looking back at some of these events by exploring our most popular social media blogs of the year.
- For a busy medical practice, it can sometimes be difficult to find the time to maintain a social media presence. In our blog entitled Tips for Managing Your Practice’s Social Media Presence, we outline a number of different ways you can make social media an effective part of your marketing strategy.
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) was passed for a number of reasons, one of which was to protect the security and confidentiality of healthcare information. While it has many benefits, it can make it tricky to navigate the world of social media. We offer some helpful tips in HIPAA’s Social Media Compliance and Your Practice.
- While it’s hard to avoid terms like “hashtag” and “retweet” in 2014, there are many who are still unsure about what exactly they mean and how they can be used. Help get acquainted with the world of social media terms in Social Media Terms To Know.
- It’s not only important for your medical practice to maintain a social media presence, it’s important to make sure you’re doing it the right way. We explore some of the ways people sabotage themselves on social media in 5 Signs You’re Committing Social Media Self-Sabotage.
- While you may not think it can happen to you, hacking is an unfortunate risk that even major brands like Burger King and Yahoo have fallen victim to. Luckily, many social media breaches are avoidable if the proper precautions are taken. Find out how you can protect your social media accounts in Protecting Your Social Media Accounts.
If You’re Not Ready To Manage Your Practice’s Social Media Presence, Let MyAdvice Help.
MyAdvice can help design a unique social media marketing campaign for your medical practice. For more information, contact an MyAdvice representative today at 435.575.7470.