According to a report recently released by Strategy Analytics, Facebook ads accounted for 75% of all social ad spending in 2014, bringing in $11.4 billion over the course of the year. With more than 1.4 billion monthly active users, it’s no secret that Facebook should be a part of your marketing plan. If you aren’t currently using Facebook ads, take a look at some of the many ways it can benefit your practice.
5 Reasons to Use Facebook Ads
- Facebook is the largest social network in the world. The most obvious reason to advertise on Facebook is simply its size and scope. With so many active users and visits, a Facebook ad campaign can provide you and your practice with a great deal of exposure, particularly to those who may not have known about your practice otherwise.
- Facebook offers highly-targeted advertising. As advertising to such a pool of users can be overwhelming, Facebook offers a number of advanced targeting options to make sure your ads are being seen by the right people. In addition to more basic targeting parameters like age, gender and location, you can target people who participate in certain activities, mention certain keywords on their profile and much more.
- It’s a cost-effective solution. Compared to other forms of advertising, Facebook can be a relatively inexpensive way to promote your practice or business. While more aggressive ad campaigns will see greater results, Facebook’s targeting features make it so you don’t need to spend a lot of money to have your ads seen.
- Facebook ads are customizable. In addition to their effective targeting tools, Facebook allows you to customize ads to best meet the needs of you and your business. You can choose to drive people to your Facebook page, website or even a specific event you’re running, and each ad can be customized with images and text of your choosing.
- Your ads will be seen on mobile devices. It’s no secret that mobile web usage is rapidly growing. In fact, eMarketer has predicted that three-quarters of digital ad spending will be mobile by 2019. Facebook ads not only appear on computers but on mobile devices as well, ensuring that you’re reaching a wider range of users.
If You’re Ready to Start Using Facebook Ads, Contact an MyAdvice Representative Today.
MyAdvice can help design a unique and effective campaign for your medical practice, utilizing Facebook ads to help grow your page. For more information, contact an MyAdvice representative today at 435.575.7470.