Step-by-step custom-tailored strategies put new practice on the map.
About the Practice
Dr. Jessica Kim is a board-certified dermatologist. She graduated with honors and holds AAD and ASDS fellowship status, along with many other distinctions. During the first decade of her prestigious career, Dr. Kim built an extensive clinical experience and earned impressive recognition. However, opening her own practice presented a unique set of new, marketing challenges.
* Over 1 year. Based on an average dermatology patient value of $850 at a 50% conversion rate. // ** After 1 year // *** Increase in website traffic from Google Business Profile through Local Power in 4 months
Through the implementation of step-by-step strategies, Summit Dermatology ended its first year of practice with five times more leads than they started with. They are now on the map, and Dr. Kim's exceptional expertise is reflected by numerous awards, including the RealSelf Top Doctor distinction.
- Highly credentialed doctor but no marketing experience
- No initial online presence
- Build an engaging and search engine-friendly website
- Give practice a consistent local online presence
- Expand site in parallel with Dr. Kim's evolving practice
- Step one: Built a foundation for success as Dr. Kim entered private practice.
- Step two: Detailed Dr. Kim’s personal approach to patient care on an engaging, user-friendly, and search-friendly website.
- Step three: Ensured that new practice appeared in local search results. Acquired domain, added local citations, created Google Business Profile, set up profiles on multiple review sites. Established local online presence with consistent practice information (name, address, phone) before first day of business.
- Step four (ongoing): Continually expanding site with fresh new procedure content as practice evolves.
Become our next success story.
Discover how we can make solutions like these work for you!