Targeted content increased traffic six-fold for new specialized private practice.
About the Practice
Dr. Daniel Slaughter is a board-certified otolaryngologist and sleep medicine specialist with an outstanding educational background and extensive clinical experience. After twenty years at a large medical group, Dr. Slaughter decided to establish his own niche private practice. His ambitious growth expectations required aggressive, imaginative marketing, so he partnered with MyAdvice.
* Over 2 years. Based on an average otolaryngology patient value of $4,000 at a 50% conversion rate. // ** In 12 months // *** Number of citation listings updated through Local Power in 12 months
"I have worked with three different website development and hosting companies over the 15 years I have been in healthcare management. Working with MyAdvice has been a breath of fresh air."
~ DANIEL SLAUGHTER, MD
- Wanted results quickly but had no initial web presence
- Available content for niche practice website was too general
- Quickly establish web presence for new practice
- Create targeted content for maximum impact
- Immediately began development of mobile-responsive website to maximize mobile search potential.
- Due to the specialized nature of the practice, initial digital marketing efforts focused on service-specific content.
- Created dedicated service pages for top procedures.
- Began providing monthly blog content that contributed to optimal search engine positioning for targeted keyword terms.
- Addition of video content and a designated YouTube channel further improved patient experience and directly attributed to an increase in pertinent traffic.
To fully maximize engagement and conversions, it is critical for a niche practice to utilize service-specific, targeted content, an active blog, and video. Years after partnering with us, Dr. Slaughter’s practice site continues to exceed performance expectations.
Become our next success story.
Discover how we can make solutions like these work for you!