Website Redesign and New Strategy Quadruple Conversions for Boston Plastic Surgeon
About the Practice
Dr. Samuel Lin is a double board-certified plastic surgeon practicing since 2007. He has held teaching positions at both Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Yet, his practice growth did not correlate with his exceptional qualifications.
*Based on an average plastic surgery patient value of $3,000 at a 50% conversion rate // ** After 2 years // *** After 1 year
- Highly qualified doctor but not getting leads
- Located in a very competitive market
- Outdated website
- Increase traffic and conversions
- Improve performance on mobile platforms
- Redesigned website to emphasize experience, credentials, awards, and before & after gallery
- Added keywords, procedure animations, and calls to action increased conversions
- Scheduled regular blog posts; established active social media presence
- Curated content
- Maintained consistent information in over 200 citations
- Implemented SEO strategies using long-tail keywords
- Calculated PR opportunities
BOSTON PLASTIC SURGERY SUCCESS STORY
Since partnering with MyAdvice, Dr. Lin has been featured as an authority in plastic surgery in reputable publications, including The Boston Globe, National Geographic, USA Today, BBC, and Zwivel. He has also been recognized as a Top Doc by Boston Magazine.
"I have experienced more leads with a complete platform that brings together all the components of my clinical practice, research, academic, and teaching responsibilities."
~ Samuel Lin, MD, FACS
Become our next success story.
Discover how we can make solutions like these work for you!